PTI NCMHCE Workshops Include
- Keyword analysis to access significant information
- Mind Mapping techniques to organize information
- Case Simulation analysis and
- Practice with Simulations
Students receive the PTI Clinical Mental Health Counselor Handbook And
(300+ pages) with all the content and test-taking materials
included to further prepare for the test at home.
PTI NCMHCE ExamPrep Workshops are offered throughout the year.
Click here to find the dates and register
Please call PTI at 888-201-1619, if you are interested in on-site training, or
hosting a training session in your state.
Fees / Registration Information
- In Massachusetts, (LMHC) License Exam/NCMHCE Preparation Workshop Fees: $550.00 ($475.00 for MaMHCA members.)
- Register on-line by clicking here, or by calling Deborah Bergstrom at 508-698-0010.
- Workshop is limited to 20 participants to ensure personal attention.
The NCMHCE is given by NBCC. Click here
for NBCC information.
Application to take the exam must be submitted in a timely manner.
Cancelation and Refund Policy
If there is insufficient enrollment, the program will be cancelled and
you will be notified one week prior. For other cancellations, up until
two weeks before the program date you will receive a full refund for a
cancellation minus a $25 administrative fee. After that date, no refunds are made.